Posted By admin
You’ve had to postpone your wedding—and all your friends and family are texting you about your plans. You’re overwhelmed with all the communication and coordination.
Don’t worry! We know this is an emotionally taxing time, but we’ve got some cute and budget-friendly (!) ideas on how to spread the word about your new wedding date.
^^^This made us laugh a bit – hopefully you do too:)
Here are some of our favorite ideas to update all your guests on your new celebration!
- Use (or create!) your wedding website to keep your guests updated and collect RSVP’s there instead of spending more money on a new invitation.
- Consider using your website to send an email to all your guests to that everyone is on the same page. Minted has some great ideas on how to word your message, depending on if you’ve picked a new date or not!
- Many stationary vendors have graciously created free editable “Change the Date” PDF’s for you to use. @papermintpress @jesmarried and @polkadotpapershop have some great options!
- Brides.com rounded up a list of Etsy vendors who have made customizable templates to send out! Consider supporting local and small businesses if you can.
- For your friends and family who aren’t as tech-savvy, consider a good old-fashioned phone call. We’re sure they’d love to hear from you and might have some sage advice on how to get through these tough times.
Don’t worry about having all the details figured out! Get inspired by new trends and Pinterest your heart away so that you’ll be ready to party when this is all over! Fall and winter weddings are some of our favorites to host – stay tuned for more ideas!
xx The Rutherford Team