Posted By admin
We know it’s hard to have any definite plans about your wedding with constant changes in social distancing guidelines.
But we’re over here daydreaming about how your postponed wedding could become a fall wedding and all the fun that goes along with September, October, and November weddings!
The number one reason? Makeup doesn’t sweat off your face!
All the (more serious) reasons we love fall weddings!
- The weather’s still warm, but not sticky and sweaty! Hello, outdoor ceremonies! And no more frizzy hair! Cross that worry off your list.
- The trees are still full of leaves, and if you’re lucky, it’ll be colorful for photos.
- Unique flowers and color palettes are all the rage. This is your explicit permission to try something out-of-the-box (if you weren’t already doing it:))
- Fall foods are the best! Think: root vegetables, apples, and other warm, hearty foods! Consider serving apple cider or apple pie!
- Take advantage of our farmhouse tables for a rustic feel.
Looking for more inspiration? Check out some of our previous fall and winter weddings we’ve hosted at the Rutherford!
xx The Rutherford Team