Posted By admin
Thinking of getting married in the summer?? Here are some tips that could save you from a heat disaster!
- Dress for the weather! Make sure you and your wedding party aren’t wearing anything too hot if you’re going to be outside!
- Take photos early! This way you won’t be stuck outside during the hottest part of the day.
- Wear sunscreen under your makeup! If you’re taking photos outside, you don’t want to get burned before you have to walk down the aisle
- Make sure there’s space in the shade so your guests don’t get too hot… or burned!
- Start planning early and be flexible! Summer weddings are high in demand, so make sure you’re thinking ahead.
- Choose a venue with both indoor and outdoor space (like The Rutherford!). This way, you can enjoy the sunshine without getting too hot.
- Keep the weather in mind when choosing your food. No one wants to eat hot soup in the summer heat!
- Plan your makeup accordingly! Avoid liquid makeup that might melt off in the sun. EVERYTHING should be waterproof!!
- Don’t forget about fans. If your ceremony is outside, try to get some strong fans to blow on your guests!
- Stay hydrated!! Drink water all day, especially if you’re outside a lot. This will help to save your energy and even to cool down!
Hope this helps you to plan your summer wedding! You can never be too prepared!
Written by Emma Brandt